Along with this raft of legislative change, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has also introduced new licensing requirements for accountants who work with and advise Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Trustees. Only approx. 10% of accountants have complied with these changes to date.
As such if you, as many, consider your accountant would be your 1st port of call for Financial Advice, they will likely advise you, they are unable to provide the information you require & should consult a qualified Financial Adviser / Planner.
This is general advice only and you should seek expert financial advice from a qualified financial adviser before acting on any of the information covered in these topics.
Back in Lockdown. Six points on how to stay healthy.
- Find a training partner as this will improve your motivation.
- Look to complete at least 150-300 minutes of moderate intensity exercise per week and a minimum of 75-150 minutes of vigorous exercise.
- Body weight supported exercises such as swimming, bike riding or a rowing machine are a good starting point.
- Aim for at least 2 days of resistance / weight training per week.
- Warm up before exercise and do some stretching at the completion of your training.
- Aim to do something active every day of the week, even if just for a few minutes if you have time constraints.
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn.